Monday, March 8, 2010

Post-Modern Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder

I reckon that last (or first) post was the hard part.  I have now succumbed to the accessibility, and accompanying alienation, of using the internet for things which I have always felt were sacred to the physical, tangible, and the non-cognitively unmappable.  The only major failing of that particular form (that I can see) is that no one would ever see it, save for me of course.  If I could, in fact, write in a journal and have it somehow broadcast globally with feedback from those interested enough to respond to me, I would probably be on major drugs -- or in need of major drugs. In any case, it's all over now.  I'm a whore.  
Here is a photo of TV Dinner: 
I suppose time and again I may post photos or drawings I have produced.  This is because those are the things of which my life consists and that I feel the needy-urge to share.  With someone like you, Possibly-No-One.

No comments:

Post a Comment